From the Tattoo Inspired Collection - here is the MOM heart tattoo. You know what's cool about this patch? Not only does it come in MOM, but also MAMA and DAD. Pretty rad huh? I know. You're welcome.
AVAILABLE IN 2 SIZES! Perfect for your own jacket or for your Littles to rep!
Small: 3.36"h x 3.50"w
Large: 5.73"h x 5.99"w
100% embroidery with IRON ON adhesive backing.
How to IRON ON at home:
- Prep your hand iron to the highest heat setting. Iron-on patches work best with materials like cotton and polyester but can seriously damage fabrics like nylon, rayon, or rain jacket material. Best to stitch them with a sewing machine or by hand.
- Position your patch on your garment. Make sure you put it on a heat resistant surface.
- Use a pressing cloth - this can be a piece of cotton fabric or pillow case - on top of your patch then press your iron downward and hold it in place for 30 to 45 seconds. DO NOT move your iron! It may shift the patch and mess up the adhesive.
- Flip and repeat - once the patch is affixed to the fabric, turn over your item inside out and lay it flat on your ironing board. Position the pressing cloth over the reverse side of the patch and repeat step three. Once the patch is securely attached to the garment, allow it to cool completely before wearing.
- ROCK YOUR PATCH AND TAKE AWESOME PICS! Then tag THREAD TATTS in your social media for a chance to be featured!
- Side note: you can absolutely hand sew or machine sew these as well! The extra re-enforcement will help secure the patch.